Saturday, November 8, 2008

Photo Blooper

On the trip to Florida in September with Mom as we were descending into Chattanooga on I-75 we decided to take a break at a scenic overlook. Pulled in and I looked to the northeast and saw this double rainbow. Wow, two in a week for me which had never happened before. So I get Mom to come over and stand in front of it so I can get a special picture

Mom poses, I take the picture below, Looks pretty good and down the road we go, not until about a month and a half later when I'm thinking of doing something with the image did I see the ugly trash can right behind mom.... Arrrggghhh! Good lesson for Amateur photog, look at the whole scene before you think you have the pic....


Down in Southern Georgia gas prices were outrageous. this was right after Hurricane Ike passed through Kentucky a couple days before and gas stations grabbed the opportunity to rob the motoring public once again...




No comments: